Congratulation and Gratitude Conversation


A dialogue about congratulate someone and express gratitude



So this short video by me and my partner is about how to congratulate and express happiness to someone for their achievement. Enjoy the video!

And here is the dialogue

Afifah: *walking with gadget on her hand and almost hit the plant.*
Raia: *help and save her immediately* wow, wow, wow, watch out dude!
Afifah: OMG I almost hit that thing and hurt myself, thankyou so much!
Raia: yeah sure, but be careful next time *walks away*
Afifah: hey! Wait! I think I know you, you are Raia right?
Raia: yes I am but how do you know me?
Afifah: we were in the same high school like 2 years ago, don’t you remember me? I’m aha
Raia: OMG AHAA! It’s been a while since last time we met, I miss you soooo much!
Afifah: yess I miss you too! It’s been so long
Raia: so where have you been?”
Afifah: now I’m a part of biology student in oxford university
Raia: wow, super! Congratulation dude! I’m so proud of you! But I thought you choose industrial technique for your university subject
Afifah: thank you so much! But no I don’t because those subject make me sooo dizy, but I know you are! You got scholarship in Imperial Collage London at industrial technique right?
Raia: yass! My dreams finally come true, I’m so thankful for that
Afifah: congratulation! Your hard work pays off
Raia: thank you, why don’t we celebrate our success by having lunch together?
Afifah: that’s a great idea! Let’s go!

So that’s the dialogue, maybe there’s a differences between the dialogue that I wrote and the dialogue in the video, that’s because we do a little improvisation.

Thank you!
~afifah hasna and raia r. ramadani~
X mipa 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RECOUNT TEXT

Die Zusammenfassung: "Nico's Weg"

Biography