RECOUNT TEXT


MY HOLIYAYYY WOHOO


          Last holiday I went to Makkah and Madina to do Umrah with my family, i went there with my parents, my grandma, my uncle, my aunt, and my cousins. Holiday started on 20 December 2019 and I went there on 21st December 2019. The flight was from Jakarta to Jedda at 11 am , so I went to Jakarta from Bandung at 4 am. It took almost 10 hours flight until I arrived in Jedda. From Jedda I went to Makkah by bus. The first and the second day in Makkah I mostly just pray, went to mosque, did umrah, and went to the store with my cousins. 

          The third day i did a city tour by bus. First I went to Jabal Tsur or Tsur Cave, the cave was in the Tsur Mountain. I and my family took some pictures there and just look around because the tour leader doesn't recommended us to climb the mountain to the cave because the mauntain was high enough and the weather was hot. So after we took a group pictures we went back to the bus and continue our city tour.

           From Jabal Tsur I went to Jabal Rahmah, it was the mountain where Adam and Hawa finally met after years. there was an eight meters monument on the top of the mountain, the monument was the exact place where Adam and Hawa met. The tour leader recommended us to climb the mountain this time because the mountain wasn't too high and the weather wasn't so hot anymore. I and my father climbed the rock mountain, it was hard enough for me because I wore a long skirt but finally I reached the top of the mountain. I and my father pray and took some pictures there, and after that we went back down. Before I went back to the bus I bought some ice cream. After that we had a lucnh and went back to the hotel.


            The fourth day in Makkah I went to Thaif, it was the highest plateau in Makkah so it was so cold there. in the afternoon the temperature was 16 degrees and it can reach 11 degrees in the night. I went to Thaif by bus. In Thaif there was so many Entertainment area, I and my family rode a cable car, the track of the cable car was 5 kilometers long. The view from the cable car was so beautiful, we took some pictures together and enjoy the beautiful rock mountain view. 

            After that I rode an outdoor manual rollercoaster, i could rode the rollercoaster by myself, even I can control the speed of the rollercoaster. the view from the rollercoaster was so beautiful, the track was around the rock mountain. so it was one of my unforgottable experience in my life.


            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Zusammenfassung: "Nico's Weg"

Biography