Ambitions

 Me and My Ambition


Hi everyone! 


My name is Afifah Hasna, I’m 16 years old and now I’m a highschool student in SMAN 3 Bandung.

I was born in Jakarta, on June 3rd 2004, But when I was 3 years old I moved to Bandung and live here ever since.


In two years I hope I can continue my study in Institut Teknologi Bandung because that’s always been my dream since I was a little kid. In ITB I want to take Sekolah Bisnis Management because one day I want to be a bussiness woman that have my own bussiness, ofcourse a succesfull one so I can make my family proud of me. 


After I finish my college I want to make a big company all around the world and I want to inspire people to be a successfull woman. And one day I want to live in Swiss and Ireland.


To achieve that I will study hard, complete my tasks, asking other people about the college world, and don’t forget to pray to Allah and ask for my parents prayer to.


That’s all from me

I hope I can achieve all of that in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RECOUNT TEXT

Die Zusammenfassung: "Nico's Weg"

Biography